All Great Place To Work® Assessment packages (Assess, Analyze, Accelerate) are non-refundable and have a one-year term from the initial purchase date in which to utilize all included components, including survey(s), report packages, online data analytics, and manager access. This is Company’s Assessment Subscription period.
Each Certification-Eligible Assessment package (Assess, Analyze, Accelerate) includes one Certification attempt. To participate in Certification, Company must:
1. Have 10 or more Singapore-based full- and/or part-time employees (do not include per diem, temporary, or contract employees).
2. Ensure that the survey is accessible online to employees.
3. Administer a Certification-eligible Trust Index© Survey to all employees if total Singapore-based employee count is 5,000 or fewer. If Company has more than 5,000 Singapore-based employees, depending on the details of your package, Company can conduct a full census or random sample of 5,000 employees.
4. Receive enough Trust Index© Survey responses to meet or exceed the, then current, Certification threshold less than 5% margin of error at 95% confidence level in the results.
5. Submit a culture assessment which reflects the entire entity, including the parent, all subsidiaries, divisions, and departments. Company can only be certified independently of their parent organization and related subsidiaries if Company can show that they operate as a distinct and separate business and culture entity by including relevant details in the culture submission.
Once Company has completed all the required steps, if the average of all Great Place to Work® Model statements meets the Certification threshold, Company will be awarded with designation as Great Place To Work®-Certified™. A Great Place To Work® Profile™ will be published. Any Company that appears on one of our Best Workplaces Lists is selected primarily based on their employees’ responses to the Great Place To Work® Trust Index© which is a proprietary employee survey developed by Great Place To Work®. Specific criteria and methodology for each Best Workplaces List can be found at www.greatplacetowork.com and is subject to change.
1. Certification is valid for one year from the date awarded. This is the Certification period.
2. To be considered for Best Workplaces Lists,
a. Enough survey responses must be received by Company to meet or exceed the Best Workplaces List threshold of less than a 5% margin of error at a 95% confidence level in the results.
b. Company must have a published Great Place To Work® Profile™. The Great Place To Work® Profile™ is automatically published on www.greatplacetowork.com and highlights Company facts and high-level positive results from the survey.
3. Company will be then considered for all Best Workplaces Lists they are eligible for during the Certification period.
4. To be eligible for a Best Workplaces List, Company must be Great Place To Work-Certified™ at the time of the deadline (www.greatplacetowork.com/list-calendar) for that Best Workplaces List and meet specific criteria. Specific criteria and methodology for each Best Workplaces List can be found at www.greatplacetowork.com and is subject to change.
1. Great Place To Work® will not consider personal relationships, gifts, or any other influences (or attempted influences) in the selection of Company for a Best Workplaces List.
2. Engaging Great Place To Work® ’s services such as Consulting does not help Company to appear on a Best Workplaces List.
3. Evaluators involved in the selection of Company for a Best Workplaces List must sign non-disclosure agreements and are screened for potential conflicts of interest.
1. Great Place To Work® will only provide company data to approved media and research “partners” who have been authorized in advance by written agreements with Great Place To Work® for purposes of developing and publishing a List and/or related findings. This data may include selected data points gathered in the culture submission, specific Trust Index© survey results, and employee comments.
2. Great Place To Work® may publish reports containing aggregate results of multiple Best Workplaces List companies, provided the data contains five (5) or more companies’ combined results.
3. Great Place To Work® may use aggregate data to publish reports, articles, research or books in addition to Best Workplaces Lists and Great Place To Work® Profiles™.
4. Great Place To Work® may cite examples of a Company’s best practices in presentations and speeches, media interviews, articles, and other communications, but only in accordance with its’ Positive Recognition Guidelines.
5. This Agreement does not apply to any information of Company that (a) is or becomes available in the public domain; (b) becomes available to Great Place To Work® on a non-confidential basis from a third party or (b) is consented to disclosure by Company.
1. Positive Recognition will be provided to all Companies named in publicity and findings distributed by Great Place To Work® and its media partners. No company will be negatively critiqued for its efforts, policies, programs or practices.
2. Great Place To Work® may publish findings on a Company without prior approval from the Company, provided this use is in accordance with these Positive Recognition Guidelines.
Company waives any legal claim to any compensation or receipt of consideration of any kind for the rights granted by this Consent. Company irrevocably authorizes and grants to GPTW Institute Pte Ltd the right to use the data, information and other material it and its representatives provide (collectively, the “Material”) as part of the Great Place To Work® Certification™ & Best Workplaces Lists Terms, at its discretion for purposes of developing and publishing Best Workplaces Lists or related findings. This Material may include selected data points gathered in the culture submission, specific Trust Index survey results, and employee comments. Company waives any inspection or approval of any such Material or the use thereof and it acknowledges and agrees that this Consent includes the right of Great Place To Work® to copy, cut, crop, edit, revise, alter, adapt, modify, or otherwise change and use the Material, in whole or in part, without any further approval by or consideration.
Company consents to the publication of the Great Place To Work® Profile™ created by Great Place To Work®, including the publication of any information provided to Great Place To Work® by Company or its employees in order for Great Place To Work® to evaluate Company or prepare a Great Place To Work Profile™, any Company logos or trademarks, or any photographs or graphics, that have been submitted to Great Place To Work®. From time to time, Great Place To Work® may enter into agreements with third parties for publication of the Great Place to Work Profile™ in print and other forms of media, and Company agrees that it has no objections to such third parties printing Company’s Great Place To Work Profile™.
June 16, 2020
The Get Certified Webinar will help you understand how Certification™ helps you:
ABOUT OUR METHOLOGY
To be eligible for the World’s Best Workplaces list, a company must apply and be named to a minimum of 5 national Best Workplaces lists within our current 58 countries, have 5,000 employees or more worldwide, and at least 40% of the company’s workforce (or 5,000 employees) must be based outside of the home country. Extra points are given based on the number of countries where a company surveys employees with the Great Place to Work Trust Index©, and the percentage of a company’s workforce represented by all Great Place to Work surveys globally. Candidates for the 2017 Worlds Best Workplaces list will have appeared on national workplaces lists published in September 2016 through August 2017.
ABOUT OUR METHOLOGY
The Best Workplaces in Asia List
Great Place to Work® identifies the top organizations that create great workplaces in the Asian and Middle Eastern regions with the publication of the annual Best Workplaces in Asia list. The list recognizes companies in three size categories:
To be considered for inclusion, companies must appear on one or more of our national lists in the region, which includes Greater China (covering China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau), India, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka and UAE. For the 2021 Asia List, companies ranked on the national list in the Philippines will also be included. Multinational organizations must meet the following requirements:
Multinationals also receive additional credit for their efforts to successfully create an excellent workplace culture in multiple countries in the region. The data used in the calculation of the regional list comes from national lists published in 2019 and early 2020.